Are you worried that your spouse might be having an extramarital affair? There are many signs of infidelity that may help you find out whether or not your spouse is cheating on you. However, there are two things that you absolutely must know before I talk about the signs of infidelity.
a. Your spouse may show all the signs of infidelity and still may not be cheating on you. Just because they are acting in a certain way doesn’t necessarily mean they are having an affair. It could just be that they are going through a difficult time in their lives. You will have to determine from your own unique situation to be sure if they are cheating on you.
2. It is possible that your spouse may not show any of the signs and still cheat on you. Some people are just excellent liars and they may be able to hide the affair for a long time if they are good at it. So, it doesn’t necessarily mean that your spouse will show any of these signs if they are cheating.
Okay, so here are the top 10 signs of infidelity in marriage.
1. Your spouse suddenly becomes emotionally distant. It might feel like they are depressed or withdrawn from you. Sometimes, they don’t want to share anything with you. The love and affection just fades away and they might not even let you show your love and affection.
2. The spouse may become angry, unpleasant and sometimes maybe even cruel. They may snap frequently at you or at the children. They may be emotionally or verbally abusing you.
3. The cheater will often say that their spouse are controlling. This is common as they become defensive even when you don’t ask them many question. Your spouse may feel like they are being watched without any reason.
4. The cheating spouse may be paying extra attention to the way they look and appear. Going to the gym, buying new clothes, spending hours in front of the mirror can be signs of infidelity.
5. The cheating spouse may be spending more time at work, business trips, after work meetings etc.
6. They suddenly become overzealous about something new in their lives. They might start something new all of a sudden. Something like a new hobby or a sport. This sign is usually accompanied with lack of zeal for their spouse and family.
7. They may start flirting around the opposite sex.
8. They may become too obsessive about their privacy. They may get a private bank account or a new email address just so their spouse couldn’t see their private communication.
9. The spouse may act differently in the bedroom. If you notice something different in your sex life (good or bad); it could be one of the signs of infidelity.
10. Not wearing the wedding ring is another sign of a cheating spouse. In this situation, there is often a very good excuse lined up for not wearing the ring.
The above signs are more of a behavioral sign of a cheating spouse. On the other hand, you can easily find out some obvious signs like their body odor, if there is some unknown phone number on their cell, you find something in the car that doesn’t belong to anyone in the family, etc.
And again, just because your spouse is exhibiting the above signs, doesn’t necessarily mean that they are cheating. And even if they are not exhibiting any of the signs, doesn’t necessarily mean they are not cheating. If you have a suspicion and you are trying to figure out if they are cheating or not, you could do so with a definitive plan by clicking here.